Friday, March 8, 2024

Percy Jackson:The Battle of the Labyrinth was boring

Percy Jackson: The Battle of the Labyrinth was boring.   By: Amari   
    First it all, this is my opinion and I am fine if you disagree. So, Percy Jackson is one of my favorite series. I started reading the series when I was in 4 fourth grade and I was hooked. I loved all the characters the plot was clean and overall the development of the story was great. I enjoyed every single book except one. The one That I thought was the most boring to me at the time was Percy Jackson: The Battle of the Labyrinth. I did enjoy the book because I like every single Percy Jackson book. But, the book was very boring to me.

    First I am going to talk about a bit of the plot of the novel so you can understand where I am coming from, in the book Percy, Annabeth, Grover, and Tyson are trying to explore the Labyrinth to figure out what Kronos was doing. In addition, Grover was trying to look for Pan too and not much satyr has been down in the Labyrinth so it is a possibility. During the exploration of the labyrinth. There was nothing that the characters ever did

    Sure, there were some new and interesting characters like Kampe. In addition, there were some good things to the plot like Grover trying to find Pan. BUT STILL, the book was very boring I felt like there was no character development especially when Grover finally meets Pan for the first time. The book was just underwhelming.

    NOW, the only good thing I can say about this book was the final battle when they had to battle Kronos forces. This was the only thing that got me hooked back into the book the action was amazing and was not 3 pages long like the other fights in the book. SO, overall I give this book 6/10 the fight in the end kinda carried. If you liked this book that is fine with me. Anyone can have their opinions :).


1 comment:

  1. I also found this book hard to get through when I was reading the series - but I am also glad that Grover finding Pan was mentioned in this post. I personally liked that bit a lot, because Grover did what other Satyrs didn't do, despite dedicating their lives to it, but it resulted in something that he would've never wanted if he had the choice. Even if there was no immediate development, I felt this book was more of an opening for development to happen later in the series.

    ReplyDelete

The Character development In Sword art Online is bad

  Why Sword Art Online Has a Bad Character D evelopment By: Amari Dixon So, Have you ever heard of an anime called Sword Art online? If you ...